Supervised Visitation Monitor
Do you want to be a major component of the Child Welfare system and facilitate meetings between children and their families?
Experience in Human Services is strongly preferred
Berkshire Family YMCA's Family Reunification Program is looking for a part-time person to fill needs on Saturdays from 9:00-4:30 as well as some weekday evenings ranging from 4:00-7:00 (hours are flexible and depend on family schedules)
- Facilitates supervised family time assigned by Program Director and Program Manager.
- Models' relationship-building skills in all interactions.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships and models professional boundaries with families.
- Transports children before and after family time if needed.
- Documents family time for participating families in an unbiased manner.
- Ability to uphold confidentiality in a multitude of environments.
- Attend all staff meetings and in-service training
- All other duties assigned by management
Equipment and Software
- ADP Workforce for personal timecard management
- Devices operating on both iOS and Windows operating systems
- Daxko Operations Membership Services
- Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook, OneDrive, Excel Teams etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- At least one year in the Human Service field is preferred
- Current CPR/AED & First Aid certification
- Ability to communicate and get along with people of diverse backgrounds is required
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: climb stairs, bend, stoop, kneel, twist, reach with hands, sit, stand for an extended period of time, climb ladders, walk, lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, have finger dexterity, grasp, perform repetitive motions, talk, hear and have visual acuity.
- Must have flexibility in schedule changes due to nature of position.